- The first meeting was held on August 30, 1897
- The record book begins in 1897 in the writing of Harry R. Dow. It was signed by 102 people.
- The Club house was near and built to "The Rye Field".
- The first golf tournament was held on Saturday, September 24, 1898. There were three other tournaments in 1898.
- The first tennis court was ready in July, 1901.
- The first tennis tournament was held on September 24, 1901.
- The second tennis court was built in the spring of 1902
- By 1902 there were 152 members.
- It became evident that more room was needed so a dining room was added and the kitchen was enlarged.
- On June 6, 1908, there was discussion of extending the Club activities and possibly adding a golf course to be run in connection with the Club.
- “North Andover Country Club Corporation” was formed and a total of $12,200 worth of stock was subscribed.
- On January 16, 1909, it was decided to buy the farm of Eugene P. and Ellen F. Foss, for the purchase price of the land was $10,000
- On Saturday June 19, 1909 the Club was formally reopened to members, and was changed to suit the members needs.
- By July 31, 1909 seven holes of the golf course were ready, as well as shower baths and locker room.
- September, 1909 two tennis courts were also ready.
- Interest was again renewed after World War I, and about $28,000 was subscribed by the Club members.
- In that year the golf course was improved by bunkers and sand traps. Some of the holes were relocated and the redesigned course had a total of 9 holes. Two more tennis courts were built and the Club House repaired.
- George E. Kunhardt remained the President of the Club for twenty five years from 1907-1931.
- In the year of 1931, the United States ran into the Great Depression. A new president of the Club, Richard Russell, took over even though the conditions were not so favorable.
- The membership at this time were considered the most elite and most affluent in the area.
- The membership only consisted of 50 families.
- One family controlled the Gillette Safety Razor Company.
- In the year 1948 the Tyson property from which the Club had leased the land for the 5th green, the 6th and the 7th holes and the 8th tee was sold to the Methodist Church.
- The Club received a gift of additional adjacent land from Francis LeLand and constructed the 4th, 5th, and 6th hole.
- The 5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th tee hole were all rented by the club for a minimal amount on Mr. Tyson's property. When he died the property went on the market and was offered to the club $45,000.
- The winter of 1948, the Board of Governors voted against the purchase because among the reasons, they felt there were not sufficient young members who had the financial ability or future to carry on what they felt would be a burdensome undertaking.
- Frannie LeLand, donated land on which the 4th, 5th and 6th holes were ultimately built on; the construction cost was over $25,000.
1950's – 1960's
- Under the leadership of Fred Worthen, the Governors approved what was then the controversial issuance of a bond with which to build a swimming pool and to move the 9th green to its current location today.
- Throughout this time period the club began to attract younger members, there were many parties and events. The Member-Guest Golf Tournament was the social event of the year.
- Because the Club was attracting younger members Fred Worthen and a few younger members, made a movement to add a swimming pool. They raised enough money and removed the 9th green hole, and installed a pool in its location.
- John Pickering and Lyman Bullard and others thought that paddle tennis would be great idea and a desirable addition. Al Rowland and Phil Allen had built two courts which turned this into a year round club.
1970's - 1980's
- The third paddle court was added in the late 70's
- Changes were brought to the Chairmen of the House Committee which expanded the dining room service from casual weekend fare to a high quality dining experience. The Wests, the Sheas, the Barrys, and the Thibeaults, all contributed.
1992 - 1993
- September of 1992, the Club experienced a devastating kitchen fire which severely damaged the Club House but fortunately left the Barn unscratched.
- In the fall of 1993 the Clubhouse was rebuilt to a similar farmhouse- style structure with updated and improved facilities.
- Bill Leone had the heavy responsibility of leading the reconstruction of this superb new clubhouse which retains much of the charm of the old, but now gives us a modern clubhouse with every amenity for which any member could desire.