We love having guests! Here are a few things to make your visit more enjoyable. Please stay with a club member and adhere to the club policies.
Clubhouse Dress Code
- Dress jeans are allowed; no low-rise or baggy jeans
- Casual attire in good taste
- No bathing attire
- No tank, halter, fishnet, or crop tops
- No cut-offs, jams, or athletic shorts
- No sweatpants, t-shirts or compression attire
- Non-verbal cell phone use only is allowed in clubhouse
Golf dress code
- Proper attire must be worn at all times, this means:
- No bare feet, no bathing suits, no jeans
- No tank tops or tights
- Adults may wear shorts (Jamaica or Bermuda length), skirts or pants, collared shirts, sleeveless shirts with collars, golf shoes or sneakers
- Juniors may wear shorts or pants, collared shirts, and sneakers or golf shoes
- The Golf Committee recommends and greatly appreciates the use of non-metal spikes
Tennis rules and dress codes
- Appropriate, neat tennis attire and appropriate tennis footwear for clay courts are required for ALL players.
- All players are encouraged to wear white.
- The tennis staff is authorized to enforce the dress code.
- NO bathing suits.
- Please sweep the courts and lines after playing.
Swim rules and dress codes
- Swimming is prohibited when lifeguard is not on duty.
- If the pool is closed because of weather, no children should be left in the pool area
- Shower before entering pool.
- Please use water resistant suntan lotion to help keep our pool clean
- All children under 10 must be supervised.
- Balls, flotation devices, snorkels, masks and fins are not allowed in pool unless conditions permit, and approved by lifeguard
- Flotation devices are allowed in shallow end for non-swimmers with adult supervision
- Horseplay, pushing, ducking and games that interfere with others are not allowed
- No running on pool deck, no walking in the gutter lining the edge of the pool, keep ladder areas clear, no diving in shallow end & stay off lane lines
- Remove gum and band-aids before entering pool