The first meeting of the North Andover Country Club was held on August 30, 1897 on the shores of Lake Cochichewick across from The Club's current location. NACC soon grew with a move across the lake, an expansion across the street, a pool construction, and even a fire to become what it is today, An intimate family focused club with golf, tennis, paddle courts, pool and dining.
The Club enjoys these beautiful facilities in an idyllic lakeside setting thanks to the hard work, generosity and dedication of so many members both past and present.
- 9-hole Donald Ross designed golf course with full-service Pro Shop
- 5 lane lap Pool, baby wading pool, children's playground and full service snack bar.
- 4 Har-tru tennis courts
- 4 Platform tennis courts with comfortable heated paddle hut
- Full-service restaurant
- Banquet facility for special events.